Wednesday, December 23, 2009

When I have codes on my MySpace, in my Interest section, my text is clickable & weird, only on F

I have a MySpace, and my Interests section shows up really weird, just on Mozilla Firefox.



I had a %26lt;z%26gt; code, but it came up as ".." and didn't have anything.



I have some bold codes on there, and even a



,



but everything still shows up as clickable,



and the ending tags show up, like %26lt;/b%26gt;



If you have Mozilla, look at my MySpace here,



http://www.myspace.com/mariahloveschiodo...



When I have codes on my MySpace, in my Interest section, my text is clickable %26amp; weird, only on Firefox, though

have you tried taking the %26lt;z%26gt; off? and the click ables might be because of your layout of accidentally put something there that makes that effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd