Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I need a myspace code. can someone give me one??

ok i need a code that wil change the font on my myspace name on my profile. who ever helps first ill give you 10 points :)



I need a myspace code. can someone give me one??

%26lt;font face="NAME"%26gt;%26lt;/font%26gt;



where it says NAME, change it to the font you want.



I need a myspace code. can someone give me one??

You can't change your myspace name font yourself.You need a layout that will change it for you.



If you're good at HTML, you can manually look into the code, find the "name" section, andchange the font there.



I need a myspace code. can someone give me one??

go here you can change the color by putting in color codes



http://www.hot-lyts.com/nametexts.php



I need a myspace code. can someone give me one??

.nametext{font-family: courier new; color: FFFFFF; font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: -3px; line-height: 14px;}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd