Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Looking for sites other then myspace music that i can get myspace codes for.?

I am trying to find the song its your love by tim mcgraw and faith hill however neither of them have it on their page so where else can I get this song from so I can put it on my page?



Looking for sites other then myspace music that i can get myspace codes for.?

If you have a copy of the song in your computer then you can upload it to some hosting sites like Fileden.com. After uploading you are given a url for the song which you can use to generate a song code for your myspace page or you which you can use for your myspace mp3 player if you have one. I recommend you go to Profilepitstop.com for the song code generator and for an mp3 player. I used their tools mostly for my myspace page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd