Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do you put wallpaper and theme codes on Myspace?

I just got a myspace and I found some really great wallpaper for it. I have the code and everything, but I don't know where to put that wallpaper theme code. Can you tell me how please?



How do you put wallpaper and theme codes on Myspace?

Post it in the 'about me' or 'who i want to meet' boxes.



The code will likely place an icon in the top left corner of your screen. Be careful - I have seen some awful pages where multiple codes leave a mess of stuff up there. Although ethically you may want to leave it there (as a thanks for the free code) you can technically remove it by removing the img tag at the end with that site's logo.



How do you put wallpaper and theme codes on Myspace?

You have to go to edit my profile, there will be several boxes that come up such as music, who I want to meet, etc. Paste that code in one of those boxes and save it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd