Friday, November 27, 2009

Is there any software for copying the codes from myspace coz i seem to copy only the script of the c

I tried to copy the code for posting a picture in my message or my blog from myspace but only the script of the code but not the picture i could copy, so plz help me if there is any software i could download for copying the codes and picture..... plz help me



Is there any software for copying the codes from myspace coz i seem to copy only the script of the codes but n

Right click on the picture and save a copy. You can use this in your blog.



Is there any software for copying the codes from myspace coz i seem to copy only the script of the codes but n

ty vevinbab i did what you told and it works ... thank you so much for answering my Qs Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd